Original-recipient: rfc822;tomanti@optonline.net
From: "Sullivan, Hugh A."
Subject: Deputy Assistant Director, Geosciences
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:50:02 -0500
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2657.72)
NSF's recruitment outreach for its Deputy Assistant Director, Directorate for Geosciences (GEO) position attracted a particularly competitive group of applicants. An evaluation panel has had the difficult task of considering the qualifications and experience of applicants and narrowing the field to a group of final candidates.
I am writing to advise you that your application is not among those included in the final consideration stage. I do want to emphasize the very competitive nature of this recruitment. In reaching its decision, the panel
considered both the leadership and technical backgrounds of the applicants, as well as the breadth of this background relating to the range of responsibilities and activities associated with this position.
Your interest in this position is sincerely appreciated. On behalf of all involved in the recruitment process, I wish to thank you for the time and effort you took to provide us with your application.
Sincerely,
Hugh Sullivan
Division of Human Resource Management
National Science Foundation