May 13, 2006
Lori L. Pack
Office of the Attorney General
300 Motor Parkway
Suite 205
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Re: Tibor Gasparik vs. Stony Brook University
CV 05-03817 (SJF/ARL)
Dear Ms. Pack:
I would like to thank you for your cooperation in drafting the Joint Pre-Trial Order. Unfortunately, the version submitted to the Court by your office contained inadvertent errors and omissions. This forced me to subsequently file an amended version of the Order with the relevant corrections in place. After comparing carefully the two versions, I could not identify any differences in the sections involving the Defendant. Wherefore, I propose that we adopt the version that I have submitted as the official and final version of the Pre-Trial Order.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
Respectfully yours,
Tibor Gasparik
Plaintiff pro se and
Research Associate Professor
352 Plad Blvd
Holtsville, NY 11742
(631) 447-2168
cc.: The Magistrate Judge, Honorable Arlene R. Lindsay