-
February 14, 2006
Lori L. Pack
Assistant Attorney General
Office of the Attorney General of the
State Of New York
300 Motor Parkway – Suite 205
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Re: Tibor Gasparik vs. Stony Brook University
CV 05-03817 (SJF/ARL)
Dear Ms. Pack:
Thank you for your early response to my discovery demands. Unfortunately, your responses to the interrogatories and demands for documents are inadequate, unacceptable, and in line with your total lack of cooperation in this case so amply demonstrated before. I hope you will use the remaining time, until the end of this month, to make a significantly more sincere effort to respond to my demands. As the deadline for completing the discovery of April 24, 2006, is rapidly approaching, I do not have enough time left to repeat this request again if you fail to respond. As you well know, the failure to respond could result in mandatory sanctions pursuant Rule 37.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter and I still hope for improved cooperation.
Respectfully yours,
Tibor Gasparik
Plaintiff pro se and
Research Associate Professor
352 Plad Blvd
Holtsville, NY 11742
(631) 447-2168